cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New year, new profile pic

New year, new profile pic

Amy
Community Manager
You might have seen our recent glow up/refresh on the Community, so things look a little different around here. You can learn all about that over here but overall, the Community is now laid out a little better and just looks a lot more inviting - at least I think so! 

So with that in mind, we are also updating the avatars or profile images you have access to when you sign up to be a member. Don’t worry, we’re not reinventing the wheel here, we’re just making some visual updates so you will have access to a bank of avatars to choose from, which you can see below:

If your old avatar is no longer available, you’ll automatically be assigned a new one. Don’t worry if it’s not quite to your taste, you’re free to change your profile pic as often as you like, so you can always pick something else from what’s available or even upload a picture of your own 😁

These changes will be live soon, so please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have - we are here to help after all. 
1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Amy wrote:
If your old avatar is no longer available, you’ll automatically be assigned a new one.

I knew I saved the Cat icon for a reason.

Cat.png

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?