cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Samsung Promotion

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

Wylberth G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I didn´t receive my 48GB, why? I need help!

213 Replies 213

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Open a ticket with Support.

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 *business *days with Pro users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

Maria R.15
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi, Today I register in Dropbox for the first time. I have new Samsung Galaxy Ace 4. I didn't get extra 48GB of free space. The reason I am asking is, that today my friend also registered in dropbox for the first time and she got 48GB... . We have same phones, providers are different (mine Orange, my friend's T-Mobile). Can you please explain me why I didn't get it? Dropbox app was installed when I bought the phone. Thanks in advance for your answer. M

Christopher A.12
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hello, I've had a Samsung device for some time now (just over a year) and am trying to take advantage of the 48GB promotion.  I have done every step asked of me in the "Get Started" prompt but am showing different levels of completion on my account on the 3 devices (laptop, tablet, smartphone).  Any ideas other than submitting to https://www.dropbox.com/support?

THANKS!

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Follow the information listed here, otherwise, open a ticket.

Maria R.15
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I'm trying to open the ticket and I don't know how to do it. Can you please send me a link to a new ticket?

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

https://www.dropbox.com/support

Follow the choices until you see one that says Get help with other issue and click it.

henrike b.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi! I really like using Dropbox. But I noticed that the promotion space of 48GB only lasts for 24 months. I already read in the FAQ questions about this. Some things were'nt clear.

Do you get an email when the 48GB promotion almost expires?

I recently changed from phone. It's still a samsung and I installed the Dropbox app.

Does this change anything to the expiring date or anything for the space on my dropbox account?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Kaz
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey Henrike!

Yes you will receive an email several months before your promotion expires, and another the month before the promotion ends. Changing your device does not impact the promotional space that was granted to your account. The only factor for the expiring date, is when you redeemed the deal.

I hope this helps! 

Cindy A.5
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I have a problem. I bought a tablet, a Samsung S, when I was doing the initial configuration I logged in to dropbox with my job account , but I wanted this benefit of Samsung promotion at my personal account instead of my job account. 

What can I do to change this benefit to my personal account?

Huy T.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Dear Dropbox-Team,

for a few weeks i got myself a new smartphone. Its the new SAMSUNG S4 mini (QuadCore) but somehow i didnt receive my 48GB when i logged in via dropbox app for the first time 😞

I used a HTC before and signed in to get the 3GB a few years ago. thats why it shouldnt be a problem to get the 48GB since its my first SAMSUNG device 😞

please help!

many thanks!

Need more support?