cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments issue

Payments issue

Memagranny
Explorer | Level 3

Dropbox fax one-time have been trying to run a payment $179.00 they try to run it at least 5 times a day for something i didn't sign up for i have been dealing trying to "customer service " they have a 800 number robo troubleshoot or even billing you cant talk they say you can e-mail them but they are way behind but they have time to trying to take money out of my account at least 5 times a day .. My bank says they cant appeal until the transaction happens... Not able to talk to a live person they say to email so i have it can take several days..  well i don't want money in my account so they can take it.. WHAT TO DO?

3 Replies 3

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hi there @Memagranny, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

If you didn't sign up for a Dropbox subscription, then your billing information might have been compromised and I'd suggest that you reach out to your bank to inform them about this directly.

If you'd like us to have a further look internally though, please let us know here and we'll reach out via email to investigate. 

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

jrigby
New member | Level 2

im having the same issue. Drop box one time is trying to run a 180.00 dollar from my account and i have not signed up for anything. This payment is trying run everyday.

Mark
Super User II

@jrigby wrote:

im having the same issue. Drop box one time is trying to run a 180.00 dollar from my account and i have not signed up for anything. This payment is trying run everyday.

If you didnt give Dropbox your card details then you need to call your card company as somebody has committed fraud. 

If you did give them your details then you signed up for a trial which expired and now its trying to charge you. You need to cancel that trial.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    jrigby New member | Level 2
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?