cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m paying for multiple accounts but only signed up one!!!

I’m paying for multiple accounts but only signed up one!!!

rararayna1
New member | Level 2
I have gone through every search topic googled everything I can possibly google searched everything I can possibly search for and nothing helps me find the accounts that I am paying for. I set up ONE account but I’m being billed for MULTIPLE accounts. I cannot login because I don’t know what the other account is and apparently there’s not one person that you can call and talk to, that can tell me why I am being billed for MULTIPLE accounts and can’t upgrade the only ONE account that I signed up for this is absolutely ridiculous. Please help!!!!!!!!
1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@rararayna1 wrote:
... nothing helps me find the accounts that I am paying for.

You can identify the accounts you're paying for using the credit card charge lookup tool.

... apparently there’s not one person that you can call and talk to, that can tell me why I am being billed for MULTIPLE accounts and can’t upgrade the only ONE account that I signed up for ...

You can contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?