cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync 3 accounts at the same time on my computer?

Can I sync 3 accounts at the same time on my computer?

fiinlondon
New member | Level 2

I have a Business DB account linked to a personal one.  I now have been given access to a third account which is a business one that isn't mine.  However for ease of accessing documents I need to have this third account available through my Mac's Finder without it being linked to my two accounts.  Can someone tell me how to do that please? Thanks

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@fiinlondon wrote:

However for ease of accessing documents I need to have this third account available through my Mac's Finder without it being linked to my two accounts.

You can't. Dropbox only supports the syncing of two accounts, and only if one is a Business account and the other a personal account and both are linked. There's no way to add a third account, linked or otherwise. You'll need to use the Dropbox website to access the third account.

fiinlondon
New member | Level 2

Thanks so much for your promt reply. How very irksome, though.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

fiinlondon New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?