cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: delete recent event history

delete recent event history

teo e.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

nothing works..I enable rss feed, but still nothing happens. Please, help me.

20 Replies 20

Vidhi M.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

i have accidently deleted a very crucial folder from my account called MA Design. pls help me to recover it as loosing it would result in me failing my international design masters. PLS PLS HELP. I USE A MAC LAPTOP. u can reach me at...

Rick_M
Experienced | Level 13
Go to solution

Vidhi, goto https://www.dropbox.com/deleted_files

and restore the files you need!

Vidhi M.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

hi rick,

it says you have no files deleted.

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Try www.dropbox.com/help/400 and www.dropbox.com/help/969 (not directly linked but theory same). 

Also www.dropbox.com/events 

And PLEASE DO NOT put emails on a public forum - unless you want scammed. 

loosing it would result in me failing my international design masters

Errr, where are your backups then?!

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Rick_M
Experienced | Level 13
Go to solution

I overlooked that you deleted a folder ...  request a "rollback" at www.dropbox.com/support

Still, when I test ...deleted_files that I see my now deleted folder beside a "restore" button.

Was the deletion more than 30 days ago? Was it inside a shared-folder?

Vidhi M.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Rick, the folder isnt there in the deleted files as well and neither is there a restore option. the deletion was done yesterday. i have already emailed dropbox support last night. no it wasnt inside a shared folder. i guess my only hope would be dropbox support. would the rollback work if the folder didnt completely upload online?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

would the rollback work if the folder didnt completely upload online?

No it won't - Dropbox cannot restore data that its never seen or had. 

If you deleted from your Mac though it should be in the trash can. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

David B.235
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

How do I delete AutoFill for the email addresses I have used in the past.

Example: If I type the letter D it will pull up email addresses that I have used in the past that start with the letter D.

The reason I ask is I mispelled an email address and now everytime I try to share to the correct email address it pulls up the one I misspelled.

DaveC2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

David B. :  you create a new account, because DB know far better than you that you are never going to type a incorrect email in, and as such they do not supply a way to remove them.

David B.235
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Thanks

Need more support?