cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Adobe file formats be supported? I also need the correct file size and count to show on Dropbox.

Can Adobe file formats be supported? I also need the correct file size and count to show on Dropbox.

Onvibe
New member | Level 2
Main feedback for the developers.

1) Customers need to be able to measure folder size correctly in line with Windows and MacO. This is not an issue on Google Drive, it needs to be fixed on DropBox.
2) Customers need to be able to measure the total number of files in a folder without needing to select each file manually. This would also solve the issue above temporarily. 
3) Adobe file formats need to be added to the approved flies list.
1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Onvibe, and thanks for posting on our forum! 

Regarding your first point, are you seeing any discrepancies when it comes to file/folder size on Dropbox in comparison to other third party apps or what appears locally on your computer? If yes, please send over more details to investigate further.

As for file count, if you’re using the Dropbox website, you can open the folder of your choice and click on the small square icon at the right side of your screen (right above your files). This will select all contents of the folder and tell you the number of files/folders saved there.

Similarly with the Dropbox mobile app, there should also be a square button to do the same, and it’s located at the top right side of your screen.

Finally, about your last point, can you clarify what you mean by that? Do you mean that you’d like Adobe files to be supported for preview? 

Let me know.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?