cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to stop offloading my files?

How to stop offloading my files?

betazero
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

When I click selective sync and then pick certain directories...I WANT MY FILES. I don't want to have to click on the little cloud all the time.....Please tell me how to always download what I select to sync. I have plenty of room on my drive. It is causing problems when it has to download missing files while I am working...What a horrible "Feature"....

Russell

12 Replies 12

Chris_J
Super User
Go to solution

Thanks, Batazero for sharing your experience.  The info will help others with same issues.

Good day and stay safe

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

ColinSutton
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

My files are already on my computer where I need them. If I upgrade to the latest MacOS version of dropbox I don't need to download 3TB to a new location. I need them all offline as I don't always have internet access while travelling. 

betazero
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution
Oh no you still selective sync but the pick all offline only applies to the selected folders you want.

It works the same way it always has but they hid the setting in the right click on the Dropbox icon menu. Not sure why….
Need more support?