cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to Save to Photo Library

Unable to Save to Photo Library

Fanny E.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Recently my mobile dropbox has been unable to save photos to my photo library on my iPhone 5s. I have never had a problem with this before and am now not sure what to do. I have tried to download multiple pictures with no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

22 Replies 22

nickbreem
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

How do I save from dropshot to my iphoto library?

steph g.
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I just experienced this for the first time. Sucessfully exported several photos to my camera roll (as I have been doing for years with the Dropbox app), and suddenly one got the error. Then all subsequent tries on any other photos got the error. Quit the app, turned phone on and off. No dice. Plenty of space on the phone, internet connection fine, settings in Dropbox to allow use of cellular data.

What solved it was updating the app. Perhaps folks who experiece this while on the latest version would have to actually delete and reinstall the app to get rid of this problem. 

Gangelm
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Clear room in you account, take apps off or upload them and it will work great.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?