cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using AI to mine your data and suggest data, information and documents that might help with tasks

Using AI to mine your data and suggest data, information and documents that might help with tasks

Craig M.18
Helpful | Level 5

With MS teams now adding ChatGPT to their offerings, a new form of knowledge worker intelligence is emerging where the tool recommends insights from your documents stored in SharePoint / oneDrive. It seems that DB is losing an opportunity as well to allow each customer to mine their own data and have an intelligent bot as our "knowledge avatar), suggesting documents, etc that I could reuse.

For example - I'm always looking for old PowerPoint slides I may have used. Or my big problem is I have inserted JPG or PDF in a final deliverable but can't find the source of that image and where I stored it. Having the means to hand the image to the BOT and tell it to go and look for the instances and the original will be a huge value add. 

3 Replies 3

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Craig M.18, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this!

I just wanted to mention that your feedback has been noted in our system - please let us know if you have anything else to add. 

Thanks again!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Fpolese
New member | Level 2

I think the same. It would be great to have the opportunity to mine my own data using Chat GPT

Lauren_
Helpful | Level 5

Being able to interactive with documents in a Chatbot format would be extremely helpful. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lauren_ Helpful | Level 5
    Fpolese New member | Level 2
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?