cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my .mov audio out of sync when streaming from Dropbox?

Why is my .mov audio out of sync when streaming from Dropbox?

GMo1
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

So I make a Quicktime video in protools.Quicktime plays back in sync.I upload to Dropbox,email link..Quicktime plays back way out of sync when streaming from Dropbox via email link?  If I download Quicktime from Dropbox onto desktop,it plays in sync once again?

Any help is very appriciated! 

Thanks!

44 Replies 44

cb1234veryannoyed
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

IS THIS A JOKE???? Has anyone resolved this? 

I want a full refund. 

GingerWolficorn
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

It is def something dropbox is doing in the upload process lol their lack of meaningful reply or addressing the issue is laughable

JimH3
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Having the exact same issue,  save a file from my iPhone into Dropbox and now the video's audio is not in synch. Looking for a solution, this is how we share video clips with my creative team.

reefshark
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution
It stuns me how many people don’t bother to read the entire thread. I posted the solution months, maybe a year, ago. It has nothing to do with Dropbox and everything thing to do with embedded codex. Do a little research.

miloshima16
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Did you figure out a specific codec that works?  I feel like a standard h264 should obviously stream just fine?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

miloshima16 New member | Level 2
    reefshark Helpful | Level 5
    JimH3 New member | Level 2
    GingerWolficorn New member | Level 2
    cb1234veryannoyed New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?