cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect my pocketbook to dropbox

Cannot connect my pocketbook to dropbox

Mark B.7
New member | Level 1

~Hi,

I try to connect my pocketbook to dropbox, but somehow I cannot click on the connect button on the website that i visit on my pocketbook. 

Anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks

Mark

26 Replies 26

Olga B.1
New member | Level 1

The same problem. Pocketbook 622. 

Vasiliy R.
New member | Level 1

What have you done with "sign"-button?

Pierre-Alain C.
New member | Level 1

On a pocketbook touchlux 2, I can click on the button, but it works forever without moving to the next step 😕

Rich
Super User II

You'll need to contact PocketBook as it is their product. They're the ones that would have included the Dropbox functionality (via the Dropbox API). Dropbox cannot support third-party products.

Eva H.9
New member | Level 1

Got the Same Problem

Sára T.
New member | Level 1

The same problem. Pocketbook Aqua 😕

Rich
Super User II

You'll need to contact PocketBook as it is their product. They're the ones that would have included the Dropbox functionality (via the Dropbox API). Dropbox cannot support third-party products.

Darek M.1
New member | Level 1

On my PB 622 as abowe. I contacted DB support, the answer was they changed  log method and PB should apgrade and adapt reader-software. I contacted PB manufacturer, they answered, they are stil working to solve the problem but can not give the date when it

Rob R.23
New member | Level 2

Same problem for the PocketBook 630 Sense.

Sending of a document to my @pbsync.com mailbox, arrives on the E-reader.

However my Gmail cannot send bigger attachements than 20MB (mostly for PDF files), so I need this dropbox connection.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

ovbm New member | Level 2
    Rob R.23 New member | Level 2
    ElleHatter New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?