cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox freezes on Realme 11 pro, after logging in

Dropbox freezes on Realme 11 pro, after logging in

Sergo44
Explorer | Level 3
Hello. I have a new realme 11 pro, and dropbox freeze after login. Look video https://youtu.be/B2GRbKj2Q10?si=VFZOgLUmOlCYv-i0
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Sergo44 - sorry to jump in here, but could you try completely uninstalling the app from your device and re-installing it anew?

If you're on the Basic plan, make sure that you're not connecting more than 3 devices to your account as you might hit your account's device limit

Should the issue persist, please send us a screenshot of the error or the last screen you can get to.

Thanks so much! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Mark
Super User II

What OS is it using? 

What version of Dropbox?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Sergo44
Explorer | Level 3
Phone - Realme 11 Pro, Android 13, stock, all updated. Dropbox - latest from Google Play

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Sergo44! Have you tried reinstalling the app? 

Also, if you have time before it freezes, can you try clearing its cache, and then reinstalling?

Let me know how that goes.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Sergo44
Explorer | Level 3

Hello! Yes, ofcouse I clear cache and try to reinstall app more than one time. I Make bug report it develop section and found some loop

time="2024-02-22 23:41:48" type=ACTIVITY_PAUSED package=com.dropbox.android class=com.dropbox.android.activity.payment.PaymentSelectorActivity instanceId=170669077 taskRootPackage=com.dropbox.android taskRootClass=com.dropbox.android.activity.DbxMainActivity flags=0x0
time="2024-02-22 23:41:48" type=ACTIVITY_RESUMED package=com.dropbox.android class=com.dropbox.android.activity.DbxMainActivity instanceId=242089612 taskRootPackage=com.dropbox.android taskRootClass=com.dropbox.android.activity.DbxMainActivity flags=0x0
time="2024-02-22 23:41:48" type=ACTIVITY_PAUSED package=com.dropbox.android class=com.dropbox.android.activity.DbxMainActivity instanceId=242089612 taskRootPackage=com.dropbox.android taskRootClass=com.dropbox.android.activity.DbxMainActivity flags=0x0
time="2024-02-22 23:41:48" type=ACTIVITY_RESUMED package=com.dropbox.android class=com.dropbox.android.activity.payment.PaymentSelectorActivity instanceId=102980402 taskRootPackage=com.dropbox.android taskRootClass=com.dropbox.android.activity.DbxMainActivity flags=0x0

Full bug report here attached

Sergo44
Explorer | Level 3

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Sergo44 - sorry to jump in here, but could you try completely uninstalling the app from your device and re-installing it anew?

If you're on the Basic plan, make sure that you're not connecting more than 3 devices to your account as you might hit your account's device limit

Should the issue persist, please send us a screenshot of the error or the last screen you can get to.

Thanks so much! 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Sergo44
Explorer | Level 3
Thanks, I disconnect old phone, clear app cache and it solved the problem https://youtu.be/fmhyrPR1qHs?si=ClyczJYqSUtjkgpk

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Glad to heat it's sorted and thanks for keeping us in the loop too @Sergo44 

See you around the Community and have a lovely weekend!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
    Sergo44 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?