cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No "create Dropbox Paper doc" button

How could I get Dropbox Paper 2020?

neosmile
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

How could I upgrade to Dropbox Paper 2020 from the older version?

73 Replies 73

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Thanks for posting @enevoi!

The OP here had a similar question, so I've just moved your post here so that you can take a look at the info in this thread.

Give me a shout here if you have any other questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

knsearcy
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

As it is February 2021, when can I expect to be upgraded to Paper 2020?

kristenalexander
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi Team,

we are anxiously awaiting the release of Paper that will allow us to keep our Paper docs in Dropbox. I understand you guys are automatically and slowly rolling out, any chance we could be on that list if even as part of your beta testing?  Let me know. Thanks! We LOOOVVVEE Paper!!Heart

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @kristenalexander, thanks for reaching out to us and for your positive words! 

I've moved you here, so whenever you have a moment, check out what's been mentioned here and let us know if you have any other questions. 

Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Rominroman
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Привет. Совершенными случайно узнал сегодня, что Дропбокс обновился (особенно заметно на синхронизации с Paper) в 2020 году. На дворе весна 21 - а у меня всё еще старая система. Как так? Что с этим можно сделать?

Снимок экрана 2021-03-10 в 13.14.15.pngСнимок экрана 2021-03-10 в 13.13.01.png 

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Спасибо, что обратились к @Rominroman!

Поскольку у вас есть аналогичный вопрос, я только что переместил сюда ваш пост, так что просмотрите информацию в этой теме, когда у вас будет время.

Я буду рядом, если у вас возникнут вопросы!
----
Thanks for reaching out @Rominroman!

Since you have a similar question, I've just moved your post here so check out the info in this thread when you have the time.

I'll be around if you have any questions!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

skywalkerbox
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

It is April 2021. As a long term paid customer please resovle this ASAP so I can start using the Paper 2020. It's very confusing now when I share paper docs with others who's on new paper system.

Bacchi
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello, 

It's been over a year since response and the 2020 Dropbox Paper release has still not been rolled out to existing Dropbox users. Unfortunately, setting up a new Dropbox account isn't really practical for those of us who have large accounts and where Dropbox is deeply integrated into our existing workflow. Could we have an update as to whether this rollout is still going ahead? Thank you!

aggalix
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

So when is this mythical update going to happen for existing users? What exactly is the hold-up? It's been working for over a year. So is it that the more you pay to Dropbox the less likely you are to get this feature?

brieando
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Folks, 

It seems like Dropbox has gone completely dark on when long term, loyal business users are going to get the 2020 upgrade. 

Threads on this in the community look like they're not being monitored and the FAQs look like they're long out of date. 

It's critical that we're able to store paper files in our dropbox home folder – if we want to use it. We've been holding out for this mythical release for over a year. At the moment the dropbox solution is to use Word. So now we're paying for two cloud storage solutions. 

Can you please update. 

Need more support?