cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How user-friendly is Dropbox on web, and how seamless is your collaboration with your team?

How user-friendly is Dropbox on web, and how seamless is your collaboration with your team?

ElaM
Dropbox Product Manager

Hey everyone! I'm Ela, a Product Manager at Dropbox. Our team is dedicated to improving the Dropbox web application to ensure a seamless and user-friendly experience for efficient team collaboration. I'm eager to learn about your usage of Dropbox on the web.

Particularly,

1. Which features on Dropbox web do you find challenging or difficult to use?

2. When collaborating with your team on Dropbox, what specific issues do you encounter, and are there any limitations in the product that you've come across? Additionally, have you developed any workarounds for these challenges?

Your valuable insights will guide us in addressing these challenges and improving Dropbox.If you're using Dropbox along with your team and are open to collaborating with us and shaping the future of our product, simply write "I'm okay for Dropbox to contact me by email" in your response and we will reach out. Your feedback is crucial in making Dropbox even better. Thank you!

0 Replies 0
Need more support?