cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I sync the same Dropbox account to both Windows and Mac?

How can I sync the same Dropbox account to both Windows and Mac?

FResco1945
Helpful | Level 5

Greetings,
I have an account on Dropbox, I have a PC on which I have the desktop app and a synchronized folder.
Now I also have a Mac and would like to work on the same folder, how should I proceed?.
I also need to download the desktop app on my Mac, I read about how to merge two accounts but here there is only one account.

Thanks to those who give me a hand...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@FResco1945 wrote:

... I have a PC on which I have the desktop app and a synchronized folder. Now I also have a Mac and would like to work on the same folder, how should I proceed?

Just install the Dropbox application and sign in with the same account that you used on the PC. Your files will sync between both computers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@FResco1945 wrote:

... I have a PC on which I have the desktop app and a synchronized folder. Now I also have a Mac and would like to work on the same folder, how should I proceed?

Just install the Dropbox application and sign in with the same account that you used on the PC. Your files will sync between both computers.

FResco1945
Helpful | Level 5

@Rich

Thanks for the quick response and help,
I'll do exactly as you suggested,
this is how I solve my problem.

Thanks again for your cooperation...

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

FResco1945 Helpful | Level 5
    Rich Super User II