cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Dropbox down today?

Is Dropbox down today?

Amy B.36
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

It was working fine and now my homepage won't load. Every time I go to click into the file it keeps saying, "something is wrong" and not opening/

Not good when I have a dissertation due next week!!!

294 Replies 294

C. Alan2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Bruno F.5
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Same hier Err (500)

John D. W.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

DropBox has failed to notify or communicate with its clients in any manner about an issue that, as revealed by the posts in the other threads on this issue, is obviously system/world wide. No one expects perfection, but having trusted DropBox with our data we expect professionalism and, at the very least, common courtesy for your customers. Clearly a complete failure by DropBox. 

Bob R.26
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Suddenly this morning I am unable to access any of my dropbox files. Is the server down or something?

Simon B.54
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

And in Sweden

John D. W.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

DropBox has failed to notify or communicate with its clients in any manner about an issue that, as revealed by the posts in the other threads on this issue, is obviously system/world wide. No one expects perfection, but having trusted DropBox with our data we expect professionalism and, at the very least, common courtesy for your customers. Clearly a complete failure by DropBox. 

Vitor S.6
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

And in Brazil too

John D. W.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

david k.129
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

If the service is down once in a while that doesn't bother me.  When someone doesn't tell me when and why it is down, that bothers me.

Monica S.16
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Same error 500 here. Any suggestion please.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ed Dropbox Staff
    Julie M.46 New member | Level 1
    Anne C.25 New member | Level 1
    Carlton W.1 New member | Level 1
    Jean P.18 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?