cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Dropbox down today?

Is Dropbox down today?

Amy B.36
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

It was working fine and now my homepage won't load. Every time I go to click into the file it keeps saying, "something is wrong" and not opening/

Not good when I have a dissertation due next week!!!

294 Replies 294

Gretchen M.2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

My team and I are all experiencing problems still, all over the states

Anna (.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I'm from Italy and I have Dropbox installed on my PC, but it doesn't work (does not syncronize). I've tried to uninstall and install again the programme, at first it downloaded the whole folder on the PC, syncronized everything but now does not work again. 

Ed
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the feedback guys.

@Anna / Gretchen - these seems to be different issues. Would you mind opening a new thread on that?

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Rene L.9
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

It's been three days now and I still can't share folders.  In order to make more space, I've deleted folders.  The thing is that they are not permanently deleting.  That function is not working at the moment.  The most important thing is that I need to share some files and it won't let me.

Is anyone having these issues?  Thanks for any help on this. 

Carlton W.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I have been trying to share a file for 2 days. From my iMac at home and now from my work PC with a fast connection and Dropbox gives me the wheel of deathg as it just spins for hours and nothing.

a2 d.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Yes, I've been experiencing the same problems for couple of days now. I cannot access my Dropbox and at the rare occasions it is back it misbehaves. No way I can delete anything at all not to mention deleting files and folders permanently. Besides anyone have heard any sensible explanation form Dropbox anyway? The struggle makes me think about Dropbox credibility as a the service provider. Hopefully the nightmare will be over sooner rather than later.

John M.270
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

What part of the world are you as most people seemed to be back yesterday afternoon

Jean P.18
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I am disgusted!!!  Why pay for a TB of storage if nothing with sync for 1 week? or more?

Bob K.2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Here in Colorado it appears that Dropbox is back up, however most of the functionality is absent.  I can no longer delete any files, and downloading is taking several tries to accomplish.  I also noticed that I now need to input a "bot prevention" code when attempting to log into the site.  Clearly, Dropbox is still having some serious issues, at least here in Colorado!!

Jean P.18
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I thought it was just me. I have 15,000 files to straighten out.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ed Dropbox Staff
    Julie M.46 New member | Level 1
    Anne C.25 New member | Level 1
    Carlton W.1 New member | Level 1
    Jean P.18 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?