cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app won't stay open or download from app store

app won't stay open or download from app store

slr1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

First, when I tried to open the app on my iphone, it opened but then closed down immediately. Checked for update...didn't need it. Tried rebooting phone....still not working. Deleted app...tried to reinstall on my phone....I get the endless circle and then it stops trying. HELP!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@slr1 wrote:

Tried rebooting phone....still not working. Deleted app...tried to reinstall on my phone....

Did you reboot the phone after you uninstalled the app and before you tried to reinstall it? Also, is your phone on at least iOS 13.1 or later?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@slr1 wrote:

Tried rebooting phone....still not working. Deleted app...tried to reinstall on my phone....

Did you reboot the phone after you uninstalled the app and before you tried to reinstall it? Also, is your phone on at least iOS 13.1 or later?

slr1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Yes, I rebooted phone before trying to reinstall. iOS is 16.3.1. As I was writing this, I just tried re-installing again and it worked! Thanks for your willingness to help 🙂

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

slr1 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?