cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i turn off the popup?!

how do i turn off the popup?!

russel a.
New member | Level 1

The attached dropbox popup keeps opening and I can't seem to find a way to make it go away. I dont want/need to complete the tutorials, and I dont need any of the other information. The popup stays on top of all of my other programs, and the only way I can find to turn it off is to kill the dropbox program and restart.

Can somebody please tell me how to make it stop appearing.

6 Replies 6

Peter A.26
New member | Level 1

Yes i have the same issue, really annoying. Have to kill off dropbox to get rid of it..

Mark
Super User II

Which version of Dropbox?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Peter A.26
New member | Level 1

latest - 10.4.25

Peter

Peter A.26
New member | Level 1

Have this issue on 2 pc's running Windows 10

Peter

Mark
Super User II

I'd suggest posting it on the 10.4.25 thread: Stable Build 10.4.25

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Rich
Super User II

Consolidating these posts into a single thread. Please refer to the following thread for further discussion.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Mark Super User II
    Peter A.26 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?