cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Sign Bulk send sign requests not working

Dropbox Sign Bulk send sign requests not working

RS2020
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Dropbox is Promoting Unlimited Bulk Sing requests. They even added a button called 'Bulk send'. But whatever I do, I don't see the option to send one document to a CSV list.

They even have an FAQ article explaining the steps but is does not look they implemented the feature in the user interface yet.

Anyone any idea what is going wrong?

Dropbox sign is officially Dropbox since 2 months. 

"We're officially part of the Dropbox family! HelloSign is now Dropbox Sign. (For now, you'll still sign in at hellosign.com)"

Some screenshots: 

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 15.08.37.pngScreenshot 2023-02-16 at 09.45.39.pngScreenshot 2023-02-16 at 15.14.29.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RS2020
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Update 2: (Solved)

The Bulk send feature is unlocked (via support) and I managed to send 1100 sign requests in 5 batches of max 250 requests via a CSV export over a period of several hours. Dropbox still has a limit but thanks to Dropbox support (Lyn) I could send every 30min 250 requests. 

I hope this post can help others!

Thanks for the help! 

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @RS2020, thanks for joining the Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

As this would be an account specific issue, I'd suggest reaching out to our team through this link.

Let us know the ticket ID once you get it so that we can ping the relevant team asap.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

RS2020
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hey Walter Thanks for your quick Answer.

I have submitted a ticket 24h ago but still no reaction.

Ticket 21198141 & Ticket 21219176. (I added more information in the second ticket) 

Thanks for the follow-up. 

Robi

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the ticket IDs, Robi!

I just located them in our system and passed it on to a member of the team along with your comments here.

They should be getting back to you soon, but please let us know if you have anything else to add in the meantime. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

RS2020
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Thanks a lot, 

Will update this post if I get new information.

Robi

RS2020
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Update: 

Dropbox Support finally could unlock the 'Bulk send' option for me. (After 2 days first response, after 5 days solved)

They told me this feature is not active by default to avoid misuse. 

The next problem is that the 'unlimited' is limited to 250 sign requests. 

I need to send 1200.  Splitting them up into batches did not work either. (error when sending) 

I contacted Dropbox support (reacted within 5 minutes!!) they would solve it for me. 

I will update this thread If I manage to send all my sign requests. 

RS2020
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Update 2: (Solved)

The Bulk send feature is unlocked (via support) and I managed to send 1100 sign requests in 5 batches of max 250 requests via a CSV export over a period of several hours. Dropbox still has a limit but thanks to Dropbox support (Lyn) I could send every 30min 250 requests. 

I hope this post can help others!

Thanks for the help! 

Jane
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have exactly the same issue with not being able to send bulk emails.  I've just spent a lot of time looking into who was best to use and decided to spend my money with Dropbox sign to find it doesn't do what it says it will. I too followed all of the Help center guidance and nope, this has still not been addressed for new users. I now cannot complete a task that was supposed to have been done urgently.  To say i am disappointed is putting it mildly

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @Jane, sorry to hear you're having issues with this and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this.

Have you tried reaching out to our support team through this link for further assistance? 

If not, let me know and I'll be happy to open a ticket for you from my end so that we can have a further look internally. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Jane
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Yes i've tried that and various other things but i'm getting nowhere.  I've just been sent a link to activate my sign plan which i tapped then it took me to a page for the credit card again but it says nothing is due. I'm so confused and annoyed that when i was interested in buying it i had an online chat with someone answering my questions, yet now i've bought it, i can't get any help 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    PaulJ920 New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
    Jane New member | Level 2
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?