cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Request - File Size Limitation?

File Request - File Size Limitation?

FutureX
Explorer | Level 3

I was about to start using the File Request feature thinking the user could upload a file as big as the space available on my account. 

Not true. 

On my account the user can only upload a 2GB file even though I have 2 TB of space. 

I have clients who need to upload around 200GB at one time (one video file).  What are the options?  With or without Dropbox.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II

No. If you look at the link its 100gb for Professional/Essentials and up to 250gb with a business plan (3 licences needed though). 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

File Requests depends upon the plan you are in: https://www.dropbox.com/plans

My guess is you are a Plus user; if so, to get higher, you need to upgrade. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

FutureX
Explorer | Level 3

Yes but isn't the maximum for any account 50GB?

Mark
Super User II

No. If you look at the link its 100gb for Professional/Essentials and up to 250gb with a business plan (3 licences needed though). 

FutureX
Explorer | Level 3

Oh I see, I didn't realize that's what Large file delivery was.  Ok, that's better but I would need the option of larger than 250GB if necessary.  

Who else does this kind of large file delivery? 

Mark
Super User II

Unfortunately that I have no idea. Sorry

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    FutureX Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?