cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: syncing pc with Android? Please help. Don't know what I'm doing.

Syncing PC with Android? Please help. Don't know what I'm doing.

Marshal mellow
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I read everything about the pics that I uploaded to the Dropbox cloud from my PC and be able to see them using the Dropbox app I downloaded to my Android, but can't get anywhere. Does this sentence make sense?

23 Replies 23

Marshal mellow
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Hi. At this point I'm just trying to sign in with the address and password that I believe is right and I keep getting "unable to log in" which seems to be a problem with Dropbox and not me. Maybe?

Marshal mellow
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

oops. Things aren't going so well. I did see that on my pc I'm not using the app, I'm on the net. I tried logging off on my phone and logging back in and I get an "Unable to log in" pop-up. There is another address there that I apparently used and when I click login I just get a circle going round and round and an email saying someone is trying to get in using my address. I will get an email in 48 hours. This is exhausting. I can't imagine how you feel.

Marshal mellow
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
I finally got it. The problem I was having was the app on my phone. I don't know why it exists. I went online to Dropbox and there they were. My pictures 👍. I'll probably have all kinds of problems in the future but for me now I can sit and look at my smiling face 😁. Thank you very much,

Nancy
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Glad to hear everything worked out, @Marshal mellow! If you need something else, don’t hesitate to ping us.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?