cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website interface extremely slow

Website interface extremely slow

Bryce Q
New member | Level 1

Hello,

The Dropbox website interface is extremely slow to navigate, page queries are taking 3-5 seconds per request, sometimes longer.

The interface has always been rather snappy and quite fast.

Any ideas why it is now slow?

Thank you.

Regards,
Bryce

11 Replies 11

National Divers
New member | Level 1

I'm currently having the same issue, but I've been waiting like 25-20 minutes. I'll refresh, but nothing helps. Other people in my office are also having trouble with Dropbox, so it's not just me and my laptop. Last week the website was working fine for me, now I can't even get a page to open and fully load.

Rich
Super User II

The website was experiencing some problems this morning but they seem to have been resolved. Please use the following thread to continue to track this issue, if needed.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    National Divers New member | Level 1
    albie h. New member | Level 1
    Mick L. New member | Level 1
    Norm L. Helpful | Level 5
What do Dropbox user levels mean?