cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the easiest way to upload to eBay, Facebook, gum-tree, pinterest and other apps?

What's the easiest way to upload to eBay, Facebook, gum-tree, pinterest and other apps?

Jonathan Rolfe
New member | Level 2

i am having problems integrating my drop box account with other platforms like ebay facebook gumtree pinterest etc

i want to establish dropbox as my hub of operations for images and easily access this library to send to other platforms

example today i wanted to upload images to sell an item on ebay - i go to the 'add photo from pc - or mobile' - i got to my file explorer which has drop box files - right click on the gallery which has the images i need to view the photos - then tick the photos to upload to ebay 

it seems i am missing a procedure because i've tried with ebay gumtree and fb and in all cases no image is recognised or then appears on the listing

what do i need to do or what am i missing to upload the images from the drop box file?

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Jonathan Rolfe, welcome to our Community! 

It seems you're trying to upload some Dropbox files of yours, to other, third-party apps. 

When you say that "in all cases no image is recognized on the listing" do you mean that you can't find your Dropbox files when browsing, or that after you select them nothing happens?

If you meant something else, let me know. I'd also love some screenshots -just make sure none of your personal info is displayed there- in order for me to have a visual.

Keep me posted! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?