cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grey cloud with white triangle inside showing next to my files on the Dropbox app

grey cloud with white triangle inside showing next to my files on the Dropbox app

stefano ronzani
New member | Level 2

buongiorno,

ho cambiato pc e una volta impostato dropbox noto che ci sono tutte le cartelle ed i file in esse contenute ma sono evidenziate con un cerchio marrone con all'interno un triangolo bianco e non lo vedo disponibile su esplora risorse del pc finché non ci clicco sopra, lo scarica e quindi lo rende disponibile. la domanda è: esiste un modo per farlo massivamente per tutte le cartelle e/o files?

grazie.

-----------
Good morning,

I changed PC and once I set up Dropbox I notice that all the folders and files contained in them are there but they are highlighted with a brown circle with a white triangle inside and I don't see it available on my PC's explorer until I click on it , downloads it and then makes it available. the question is: is there a way to do this massively for all folders and/or files?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Ciao @stefano ronzani e grazie per averlo postato qui.

Puoi inviarmi uno screenshot dell'icona del cerchio marrone che vedi, così posso dare un'occhiata?

I tuoi file sono forse solo online? Se sì, puoi fare clic con il pulsante destro del mouse direttamente sulla cartella Dropbox e selezionare l'opzione per rendere tutto disponibile offline.

Fammi sapere se funziona.

---------------

Hi @stefano ronzani, and thanks for posting this here. 

Can you send me a screenshot of the brown circle icon you’re seeing, so that I can have a look? 

Are your files online-only perhaps? If yes, you can right click on your Dropbox folder directly, and select the option to make everything available offline.

Let me know, if this works.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Ciao @stefano ronzani e grazie per averlo postato qui.

Puoi inviarmi uno screenshot dell'icona del cerchio marrone che vedi, così posso dare un'occhiata?

I tuoi file sono forse solo online? Se sì, puoi fare clic con il pulsante destro del mouse direttamente sulla cartella Dropbox e selezionare l'opzione per rendere tutto disponibile offline.

Fammi sapere se funziona.

---------------

Hi @stefano ronzani, and thanks for posting this here. 

Can you send me a screenshot of the brown circle icon you’re seeing, so that I can have a look? 

Are your files online-only perhaps? If yes, you can right click on your Dropbox folder directly, and select the option to make everything available offline.

Let me know, if this works.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

stefano ronzani
New member | Level 2

Screenshot 2024-03-01 162908.png

lo screenshot è questo ma leggendo il tuo commento ho reso tutto disponibile offline e tutto si è trasformato in colore blu quindi problema risolto.

grazie 1000

p. s. la versione è 193.4.5594

-------------

the screenshot is this but reading your comment I made everything available offline and everything turned blue so problem solved.

thank you 1000

p. s. the version is 193.4.5594

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Sono contento di averti aiutato, @stefano ronzani! Sarò qui, se hai bisogno di qualcos'altro.

--------

Glad that helped, @stefano ronzani! I'll be here, if you need something else.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
    stefano ronzani New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?