cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I customize folders?

Can I customize folders?

akistic
Explorer | Level 4

I wish we could customize folders. Artists work visually. Is it something that Dropbox will increment?

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox doesnt release roadmaps, however, suggest or search over here for something like this 🙂

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

simonDBX
Dropbox Product Manager

Hey @akistic - thanks for sharing your feedback! I'm a member of the Dropbox team and would like to learn more. Are you referring to the Dropbox web experience in your browser? And what are some ways in which you would like to customize your folders?

akistic
Explorer | Level 4

Thanks for your response. I was referring to the folders thumbnails. Dropbox website does not allow to change them as it does on the desktop. That would be great as visual artists work visually. Some examples below if i was not able to explain myself well. Thanks for your interest. Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 10.57.24 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-22 at 10.58.01 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-22 at 10.59.35 AM.png

simonDBX
Dropbox Product Manager

Thank you for your response and for sharing examples @akistic ! I'll explore this possibility further with the team

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

simonDBX Dropbox Product Manager
    akistic Explorer | Level 4
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?