cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost photos

Lost photos

PaolaL
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi, this is a long shot, hope someone can help. I had Dropbox when it was launched many years ago, probably around 8, 10 years ago. I received warnings emails telling me that it was going to be discontinued or shut down, I can't remember, but I had to act to keep all my photos and I didn't. I have all the photos of the early years of my children's life in there, is there any chance that I can recover them at all? I'm gutted. Paola

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@PaolaL wrote:
I received warnings emails telling me that it was going to be discontinued or shut down ... I had to act to keep all my photos and I didn't. ... is there any chance that I can recover them at all?

Unfortunately, no. If your account was deleted then it's not possible to recover the account or the files that it once contained.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@PaolaL wrote:
I received warnings emails telling me that it was going to be discontinued or shut down ... I had to act to keep all my photos and I didn't. ... is there any chance that I can recover them at all?

Unfortunately, no. If your account was deleted then it's not possible to recover the account or the files that it once contained.

PaolaL
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi Rich, that's a shame, thanks anyway. Paola

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

PaolaL Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?