cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SwiftyDropbox "unlinkClients" not present in package, can't clear session

SwiftyDropbox "unlinkClients" not present in package, can't clear session

CarolinaK
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hi,

I've recently noticed that I can't get rid of a session with my ios app. When I call  `print(DropboxClientsManager.authorizedClient.debugDescription)` even when I call DropboxClientsManager.unlinkClients() from my applicationWillTerminate it still contains an dropboxClient object. What happens right after the application start when I call `

handleRedirectURL` is that it will skip the login screen and still contains the `SwiftyDropbox.DropboxClient` object and it's not `nil` when I debug.

I haven't changed any of the code handling the login and the login/logout functionality worked pretty well a few weeks ago (I was able to see the login screen each time I restarted  the app). Is there something else that I could be missing? I noted that the icloud keychain is disabled at the moment so it couldn't be that. 

Thanks for the help in advance.

12 Replies 12

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Thanks for following up. I'm glad to hear you were able to get this working by running it outside of the app lifecycle methods. This is useful information though so we'll see if we can track down why that doesn't work. Apologies for the trouble!

CarolinaK
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution
Thanks Greg!

Dekamehameha
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi @CarolinaK,

Deka here, is it possible to see your work with SwiftyDropbox API?  I was wondering if I can have more examples than the PhotoWatch project by Lea Culver. In case you upload it to github, can I have the link?

I'm currently trying to learn SwiftyDropbox API. Thanks so much for your help.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Dekamehameha New member | Level 2
    CarolinaK Helpful | Level 6
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?