cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with drobox and how its work same but the money

problem with drobox and how its work same but the money

Emmak7412
Explorer | Level 3

I don´t  know how dropbox works

does not need to be synced with the whole computer but some files here and there

how I fix this

I do not have much money electricity need 2 tb I want about 5 gb and would be good with a lower price about 20-40sek per month electricity 300 in a year as max I live in sweden 

got 25 gb as a welcome offer with a new computer and now on basic it is just over 2 gb and the top is 2gb a little too much on it

how do I do  ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: problem with drobox and how its work same but the money

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox have repeatedly said they will not do lower plans.

All I can suggest is getting more free space yourself via www.dropbox.com/gs

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: problem with drobox and how its work same but the money

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox have repeatedly said they will not do lower plans.

All I can suggest is getting more free space yourself via www.dropbox.com/gs

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?