cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stable Build 153.4.3932

Stable Build 153.4.3932

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Features in this update: 

• A banner encouraging Basic users to try the Backup trial has been added.
  • Basic users nearing their storage capacity will now see a banner in the Backup app that presents their upgrade options.

Fixes in this update: 

• A scrollbar bug, causing the resizing cursor in selective sync, has been fixed.
  • Crashes occurring during startup of Dropbox on macOS 13 have been fixed.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer (Universal) Offline Installer (Intel)
Offline Installer (Apple Silicon)
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 Offline Installer

Auto-updates: In progress

25 Replies 25

Michele_B
Helpful | Level 7

Hi guys, unfortunately I spoke too soon, I am now encountering again the issue where VoiceOver just says Dropbox without version number and syncing status. I have reason to believe that it depends on the update of Monterrey 12.5 which I installed yesterday.

Bye!

Barbuz

whatsondigest
Explorer | Level 4

Does this fix the Monterey 12.3 - 4 and now 5 syncing problems? If not is there any chance of a fix or should I be switching cloud services? Please just let us know what's going on? 

asiufy
Collaborator | Level 8

If you can, switch. There's no indication Dropbox will ever fix and restore their service to previous standards.

jekratz
Collaborator | Level 9

What "syncing problems" are you referring to?

LordDragonus
Explorer | Level 3

Hey!

I'm very unhappy with this update, because it brought back a bug from 2020! The Windows Explorer UI in Windows 10 now have the same glitches again. It is very rare currently, but I hope you can fix it again! Please see ticket #10439499 from March 2020. Feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Michael

Nousmedis
Helpful | Level 6

Nope. Using Mac OS 12.5 with M1 Pro and Intel Macs, and both showing gray icon.

Fabio L.
Experienced | Level 12

Same here, after a restart the icon is again grey (but syncing), on Mac OS 12.5 Apple M1.

stress100
Explorer | Level 3

It appears as a gray icon in the menu bar. Why doesn't the sync icon appear when syncing?

-------------------------

메뉴바에서 회색의 아이콘으로 보입니다. 동기화 할때 왜 동기화 아이콘이 나오지 않나요?

Jumpy_Bobby
Explorer | Level 4

M1 Monterey 12.5 still shows grey icon on task bar. Not yet fixed. 

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @smashprod, happy Monday! 

Can you send me your ticket number reference, so I can locate it on my end and check the progress on your case? 

Thanks a bunch! 

Need more support?