cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot upload images

Cannot upload images

julieshipman
New member | Level 2

I'm very frustrated. I cannot upload any images to my own account. It keeps saying I need to upgrade to a business account. But I should be able to put my own images in a folder on my personal account. Please help!!!

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@julieshipman wrote:

I'm very frustrated. I cannot upload any images to my own account. It keeps saying I need to upgrade ...

How much space do you have available in your account? You can see your exact usage on your Plan page.

julieshipman
New member | Level 2

great question cause this is what it says? Can I buy more space without purchasing a biz account? I already use Pixieset as a shared gallery so I don't want to keep paying for all these storage things. I have 8 TB of hard  drive space and an iCloud account! 

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 5.44.28 PM.png

Rich
Super User II

@julieshipman wrote:

... I should be able to put my own images in a folder on my personal account.

It's not a personal account. It's a Business account that was downgraded. The account is likely in a locked state, preventing you from uploading to it. You'll need to either upgrade the account back to an active Business subscription, or disband the team. Disbanding the team converts all member accounts back to individual accounts.

Need more support?