cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s20 stopped synching with desktop pc windows 10. Says dropbox is full but I have deleted all

Galaxy s20 stopped synching with desktop pc windows 10. Says dropbox is full but I have deleted all

KangarooKat
Explorer | Level 3

My pictures android phone s20 no longer upload to my dropbox on my pc windows 10. It used to do them automatically but I've had to do them manually for a while now three years maybe. I may have inadvertantly agreed to back up files, but unsure how to un-backup files. I'm no whizz on a pc. When things go wrong I'm stumped and end up just making things worse. This is a nightmare for ebay listings. Dropbox appear to be non-communicable, (is that a word?)

Why can't we just pick up a phone and ask someone?

3 Replies 3

Re: Galaxy s20 stopped synching with desktop pc windows 10. Says dropbox is full but I have delet...

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @KangarooKat, thanks for reaching out to our Community!

Your support options actually depend on what kind of plan you have, and you can find them here.

About your issue with the photos not syncing to your computer, can you confirm if you can see them in your account on our website?

Meaning, is your computer the only place you don't see them, or do they not get uploaded to your account at all?

And as for the computer backup you made, you can disable it by following the steps here.

Keep me posted about the photos.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Galaxy s20 stopped synching with desktop pc windows 10. Says dropbox is full but I have delet...

KangarooKat
Explorer | Level 3
Hi Hannah,
Thank you for reaching out to my issues.
I'm afraid I got so fed up with it all. I ditched Dropbox on both. I have no idea how I've logged back on. Just shows, when you think you've got rid of something you actually haven't.
For what it's worth I was on the free app. I guess I got what I paid for lol.
Yes it was so frustrating I could see the pictures on the website but couldn't get them to go into the Dropbox icon in my-documents. I tried the transfer thing and failed. I tried the share thing and failed. Spent the rest of the day trying to find another platform and failed. Back to a cable for me. I'm sort of hoping the stuff I backed up will have gone after uninstalling dropbox. Again, thanks for your efforts, I'm sorry you wasted your time. I've been with Dropbox for about 15 years, sad really.
Regards,
Terry

KangarooKat
Explorer | Level 3
Hi,
I'm afraid someone made an offer and I accepted it. I did message you twice about after cleaning I tested it and one pan didn't work.
The item is no longer for sale.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

KangarooKat Explorer | Level 3
    Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?