cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You've hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours"

"You've hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours"

snmwarriner
New member | Level 2

I am struggling to share my dropbox with 2 other individuals and keep  getting the message above. Can someone please assist as this is for use as a volunteer role and i need to be able to share asap. I've not share on it for a while.

6 Replies 6

Re: "You've hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours"

MikeVJ
Explorer | Level 4

I've been struggling with this error message for months! and NOWHERE does Dropbox give an email address or contact number for support.. It's so frustrating!

Hopefully someone from their team responds so we can get an answer to this and a way forward! Sorry I can't help.. 

Re: "You've hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours"

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @snmwarriner & @MikeVJ - thanks for joining our Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

Based on your description, it sounds like your shared links have been banned

Since you've been getting this error for a while now, may we reach out via email to have a further look internally?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

snmwarriner
New member | Level 2
Yes please as if I can’t resolve I will need to move to another sharing service. Thanks

Walter
Dropboxer
Sure thing @snmwarriner - you've got :envelope: 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

MikeVJ
Explorer | Level 4

Yes please, I'm about to move to google drive.. 

Walter
Dropboxer
No worries, Mike. I just sent you an email too.

Please have a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    MikeVJ Explorer | Level 4
    snmwarriner New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?