cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to 'Save to Files' on iOS

Unable to 'Save to Files' on iOS

xkoh
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hey Dropbox Hive Mind, .

I've thus far been unsuccessful at trying to save a file to Dropbox on my iPhone. For example, when looking at a PDF (email attachment or a PDF in the iOS Notes App) or a photograph in Photos, I click the share button, navigate to "Save to Files" on the bottom row of icons, and then get to the following screen (see below) where Dropbox is greyed out. How do I fix this and get Dropbox to NOT be greyed out so that I can save files to Dropbox?

Thanks for the help!

2018-02-13 09.42.46.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
Go into the Files app first and make sure Dropbox is enabled. Once enabled, you can select it when saving files. If it's already enabled, disable and re-enable it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
Go into the Files app first and make sure Dropbox is enabled. Once enabled, you can select it when saving files. If it's already enabled, disable and re-enable it.

xkoh
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Awesome. This worked! Thank you.
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

xkoh New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?