cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How have you used Dropbox lately?

How have you used Dropbox lately?

Amy
Community Manager
So you might have seen our little exploration into how Dropboxers use Dropbox, from the small stuff like online games and to do lists, right up to the big stuff, like buying a home and sharing baby photos. In fact, I’ll be back soon to share how I recently used Dropbox to take the pain out of planning a wedding (tips and tricks incoming). 

Great and all as it is to hear how we use Dropbox, we want to know how you use it! Day to day, big projects, sharing files with friends and family - we want to know about it. 

Share in the comments below, and if your tips are truly inspiring, who knows, you might even earn the Mighty Badge and the extra space that comes with it! 
4 Replies 4

moverl
Helpful | Level 7

What I use Dropbox mostly for is this:

The members of my band "Blue Sky Bluesband" share songs and notes mainly from the homepage "ultimate guitar tabs".

This ensures us that we have the same versions of the songs we play.

Thank you for making this possible!

All the best from Morten in Denmark

Amy
Community Manager

This is what we love to hear! Thank you for sharing 😁

We would love to chat more with you about this, and maybe even share your story on the Community - are you happy for me to reach out to you on the email connected to your Dropbox Community account?  

moverl
Helpful | Level 7

Thank you!

Yes you're welcome to write to me!

Greetings from Morten

Amy
Community Manager

Great! I will reach out to you soon 😁 

Thanks @moverl 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post