cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Dropbox Paper training

Live Dropbox Paper training

Amy
Community Manager

Did you know you can access free live Dropbox Paper training sessions?

You know I am Paper’s biggest fan, both in work and out! I am convinced that if you’ve used Dropbox Paper once, you’ll never use anything else - but we totally understand that you might not know how to use a new tool right away. So, why not take 30 mins to learn how to use Paper to take notes, brainstorm ideas, set meeting agendas, and track projects.

You can sign up for a live training session right here and in that session you’ll learn how to:
  • Create and share Paper docs
  • Collaborate in Paper in real time
  • Use features like tagging and commenting
  • Add and format images, photos, videos, and more.

Still not convinced? Well, let us share a few more ways you can use Dropbox Paper:

So, now that you know just some of the possibilities, why not get started with live training? Sign up here - and let us know how you get on in the comments below! 
1 Reply 1

Emmet
Community Manager

I love using Dropbox Paper, it's become my new permanent notes app on my phone. It was really useful recently as I planned a holiday with a friend that lived on the other side of the world. It was so handy to plan things out and get their input on what they wanted to see and do while we were on holiday together. Definitely recommend Paper to anyone if they're planning things out with friends or just taking some everyday notes! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Emmet Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?