cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Missing floating toolbar in Dropbox Paper

Missing floating toolbar in Dropbox Paper

Arek Luc
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

The floating toolbar with formatting tools that appears when selecting text is now missing in Dropbox Paper. Granted, I can still do some of the formatting using the keyboard but the toolbar was much more convenient. It was still there two days ago (Friday) but now it's gone! I haven't made any changes to my computer or browser (Windows/Chrome) since then. What's even worse, the Ctrl+K shortcut doesn't work anymore either so it's now impossible to add links!

Please fix ASAP!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arek Luc
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I'm pleased to report that the floating toolbar is back. And I haven't even restarted the browser. Not sure if I understand why it wasn't there this morning. Ctrl+K still doesn't work but with the toolbar I can create links this way.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Arek Luc
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I'm pleased to report that the floating toolbar is back. And I haven't even restarted the browser. Not sure if I understand why it wasn't there this morning. Ctrl+K still doesn't work but with the toolbar I can create links this way.

Need more support?