cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReunionTouch not syncing to iMac.

ReunionTouch not syncing to iMac.

Geostride
New member | Level 2

I use ReunionTouch on the iPad with Dropbox as the storage & syncing tool for the Mac.

Usually the family history files automatically sync from iPad to Mac no problem & it's easy to see this is happening because the number of people in the family tree goes up.

This isn't happening. There doesn't appear to be any syncing at all.

My iPad Reunion Family Tree shows 7920 people but Dropbox Reunion Family Tree shows 7853 people.

I don't want to lose those 67 people I have added to the tree, along with all the notes I have made.

Can anyone give me any guidance please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Geostride wrote:

I use ReunionTouch on the iPad with Dropbox as the storage & syncing tool ... There doesn't appear to be any syncing at all.

The ReunionTouch app links directly to Dropbox? If so, you need to contact the developers of the app for assistance. Dropbox provides the API to developers so they can connect to Dropbox, but only those developers can support the app and their sync process.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Geostride wrote:

I use ReunionTouch on the iPad with Dropbox as the storage & syncing tool ... There doesn't appear to be any syncing at all.

The ReunionTouch app links directly to Dropbox? If so, you need to contact the developers of the app for assistance. Dropbox provides the API to developers so they can connect to Dropbox, but only those developers can support the app and their sync process.

Geostride
New member | Level 2

Thanks Rich - I'll do that tomorrow. I thought I'd ask here first in case anyone has had the same problem.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Geostride New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?