cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopify Upload Integration

Shopify Upload Integration

luiscoles
New member | Level 2

Hey guys,

I am starting a Shopify store where we require customers to upload files with their order - these files can be as big as 2 to 3gb so it's been difficult to find a Shopify app that will allow it because of the file size limits they all impose.

We have an unlimited Dropbox business account, so my question is - is there a way to link our company Dropbox account with Shopify so that when customers complete their order they can upload directly into a personal Dropbox folder on our account? 

Any other ideas please just let me know! 🙂

Thanks in advance. 

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @luiscoles, welcome to the Dropbox Community!

While there's no official integration of Dropbox with Shopify, after looking online, I was able to find a few websites referring to connecting Dropbox and Shopify.

We can't be sure how this 'integration' works, but you should be able to find out more info here or if you look online as well.

A Dropbox way for people to upload files to your account, by the way, would be a file request.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?