cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Join a discussion

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Thank you to our members!

Thank you to our members!

AngieB
Community Manager
Thank you all for being our first members in this new Dropbox Business Team Members Community Group! 💖 We value your enthusiasm and engagement!  💖

Our goal with this community is to foster an environment where Dropbox business admins and users can connect and learn from each other, deepen your product knowledge, provide feedback to Dropbox, and engage with exclusive content. You can read more about our goals in our Welcome Post and look out for new content coming soon to our FAQs and Discussion spaces within the Group.

But we’d like to know what you  are looking for as a member of this Community - drop a note below to give us an idea of what you’d like to see this year. Would you like to hear about Product updates? Perhaps you’d be interested in Customer spotlights to get an idea of how other customers are using Dropbox to streamline their workflows? Let us know what you’d like to come here to find!

Reply to this post (see How to Post and Reply if you need a refresher) or click here Start a new Discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Angie Signature.png
2 Replies 2

Anderson27
Explorer | Level 4

I would love to hear about product updates as they go live! The more changes or enhancements I can tell my team about in real-time, the better! 

AngieB
Community Manager

@Anderson27, thanks for the comment, that's great to hear! While Dropbox Product Updates site is a good place for product update information, part of my role here within this group will be to make sure the updates that will matter most to business teams get featured. 

You can look out for future product updates within this group in the Latest Updates section - when I post I'll make sure to include some tips and tricks around the features specific to business team members that you can share with your users. If you have any specific interests, I'd love to hear about them so I can know what you're interested in. This is your space, so we want to know what works for you!

Need more support?