cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be Dropbox promotion for students during COVID-19 period?

Dropbox Community support during COVID-19

DBXCommunity
Community Manager
We at Dropbox recognize that our customers rely on our service even more during this time. While we do our part to help protect our employees and our communities, our support teams will continue to provide support.

The Dropbox Community is open 7 days a week and our community members and moderators are here to help. Please bear with us if you are experiencing delays in response times, we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Our commitment to you is that our support team will always be here to help.

We’re all in this together. Stay safe.
22 Replies 22

isynch
Helpful | Level 6

How Dropbox is helping during COVID-19 period? Will there be Dropbox promotion for students during this period?

Forthepeople
Explorer | Level 4

Hello,

In the age of such uncertainty, miliions unemployed, world economies falling, democracies and nations in lock down, PEOPLE are hurting. It is only in time of pain that we remember those who were there for us and who supported us the most. Do you want to be the company which did not recognize the pain of the people across the world who are suffering? The sick, those who lost their livelihoods, careers shattered, lives forever changed, FINANCES forever changed, the way we look at the world and big companies like Facebook, Amazon, Walmart, Google, Microsoft, and yes - you too Dropbox ---> we as consumers expect that you will see and feel and recognize our pain and there by make an exception to or at least a temporary gesture of goodwill towards your subscribers in the form of a reduction of cost to upgrade or even some extra free gigs. I dont know - all I know is people remember. I will remember the companies who acknowledged this pandemic and its pain on people and who did something to ease that pain. Just because you arent a brick an mortar grocery store doesnt mean that you arent essential. Dropbox should think about what impression they are leaving during this period. Be pioneers. Do something extraordinary today and you will forever have bought your brand so much value and goodwill. People do not forget. People will reward those businesses who stood with them - currently you are not one of them.

andreapetike
New member | Level 2

I totally agree, that this company only offers a gauging 2TB as the only option from 2GB is disgusting. I'm moving off of Dropbox because of this exact reason.

Need more support?