cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Sign updates

Dropbox Sign updates

Amy
Community Manager

Dropbox Sign updates

One of the most exciting things about Dropbox is that it changes and grows, and we are delighted to announce some important updates from the eSignature offering at Dropbox, Dropbox Sign. So, if you want the inside scoop on some new product updates and features, keep on reading. 

HelloSign is now Dropbox Sign:

Now that HelloSign is part of the Dropbox family, we changed our name and made a few improvements to help you get more done. 
HelloSign is now Dropbox Sign, HelloSign API is now Dropbox Sign API, HelloWorks is now Dropbox Forms, and HelloFax is now Dropbox Fax. You get the idea. What we’re trying to do is make our eSignature products part of the Dropbox family of workflow tools and to make sure you can make the most of it 😁

Let’s get started - what can I do with Dropbox Sign?

Learn everything there is to know about getting the most out of Dropbox Sign through the new onboarding experience. Whether you need to send your first document, create a template, or use our app integrations, the improved homepage has resources you need to make it happen.

Gather information faster with Dropbox Forms

Dropbox Forms (formerly HelloWorks) makes paperwork painless with mobile-friendly forms that allow you to quickly collect complex information—no coding necessary. I recently used Dropbox forms to help organize some wedding paperwork and I cannot code at all, and no more chasing down missing documents, correcting errors, or organizing PDFs. With automated data collection, completion rates go up, saving your team valuable time and money. 

Dropbox Sign Standard and Premium customers now get Dropbox Forms (50 transactions per month) as part of your  existing plan—no extra charges. Sounds good to me! 

Learn more about Forms, and let us know if you have questions in the comments below!

Improvements to the free Dropbox Sign plan

Dropbox sign.png

I work from home and do I have a printer? Of course not! As I mentioned, I recently had to sign a lot of forms for wedding planning - self-signing for free has been a live saver for me! Now you can sign all your digital documents faster and more efficiently for free. Then, organize files in your Dropbox account for later or easily share the files with your team. The new Dropbox Sign free plan comes with unlimited self-signing. That allows you to sign contracts, make agreements and more. Plus, you can still send out documents for signature, up to 3 times per month. Start signing today - or whenever you next need to sign something. 

There you have it, all your signing needs met in one place. We would love to hear what you think about these updates so share your thoughts below and join the conversation. 

0 Replies 0
Need more support?