cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live conference - new products and updates

Live conference - new products and updates

DBXCommunity
Community Manager
We love to bring you updates about Dropbox — new products, new ways to use features, and all that. Today, you’ll be hearing directly from the product team, and our own Drew Houston, live. Check out the live video below, and, of course, it will be available to watch after the live event, so let us know what you think! 

Click below to watch! 

Whether you’re watching live or later, we want to hear from you - what do you think of these new updates? Let us know in the comments! 

6 Replies 6

Graham
Community Manager
Dropbox web redesign is our new, simple, easy-to-use product experience, what do you think of the changes that are coming?

Graham
Community Manager
Videographers and film makers, with Dropbox Studio you can now quickly and seamlessly create, edit, approve, and publish high-quality videos. How will this improve your workflow?

Amy
Community Manager

I may be a little biased, but I am so excited for the redesign! Especially for the more intuitive suggestions depending on the tab you're in, I absolutely love having what I need, where I need it. I'd love to know what you, our Community members, think too! 

Katie
Community Manager

If you're anything like me, you've probably got a LOT of tabs open on your browser right now, Dropbox Dash can totally help with that! Who's guilty of excessive tabs and how many have you currently got open?

Graham
Community Manager

I am so guilty of this @Katie! I currently have 3 different windows open, with at least 10 tabs on each. Think I need to start taking full advantage of Dropbox Dash.

Graham
Community Manager

There’s lots to look forward to with Dropbox in the coming months, you can read all about what’s to come here, what are you most excited about?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Graham Community Manager
    Katie Community Manager
    Amy Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?