cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Samsung Promotion

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

Wylberth G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I didn´t receive my 48GB, why? I need help!

213 Replies 213

miki m.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

well my friend is using dropbox on her phone and she has this 50gb which lasts for 2 years so she wanted to know what would happen to her things uploaded on dropbox if she used almost half of the 50gb? would her things still be there?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

miki - please read the thread. This is explained and discussed frequently. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Adrian B.21
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hola tengo la promocion de 50 gb por 2 años esta fecha fue cuando la reclame 

3/10/2014 entonces se me vence este año tengo 13 gb almacenados una vez cuando se me vensa eliminaran mis datos? ahorita los puedo descargar? como puedo descargar todos a la vez?

Moscov M.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi! I had an galaxy s3 and i got 50gb. The aditional space will expire in august. Now i biught a new samsung galaxy s6 edge. How do i get another 2 years of aditional space on the same account?

Richard P.
Super User alumni
Go to solution

You cant.

Firstly, the promotion has ended.

Secondly, you cant claim the same promotion twice on one account.

Moscov M.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

So i simply need to delete this account and make it again?

Richard P.
Super User alumni
Go to solution

No, because as I just said, the promotion has ended - you cant get any space from a Samsung device anymore, whether or not you use a new account.

Nissan T.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi, I purchased an Samsung phone with a 2 year 48 GB Dropbox eligibility on May 4th, 2015, I completed the "getting started" proccess, and received the 48 gb promotion.

This means that I should have the 48 gb promotion until May 4th 2017.

During the last month or so, I've received notices from Dropbox that my promotion expires on July 25th.

On July 18th I sent Dropbox an explanation, and I attached a copy of the sales receipt confirming that I purchased the phone on May 4th 2015. I figured that this would take care of the problem.

It didn't. As of today, they've cut my limit to 7.25 gb and I can't save anything to Dropbox.

How can I get someone there to listen to me?

thanks,

Nissan

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Some promotions were only 1 year Nissan. They were all different lengths. 

If you've received notification your promo space has expired I'm afraid its expired. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Nissan T.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Thanks for answering, Mark Mc.
The promotion was for two years, as the Dropbox team mentioned in their email.
They simply got the date wrong, and no one there is responding to my correction, supported by a sales receipt for the qualifying Samsung device.

Need more support?