cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is Basic, even though I'm paying for a plan

My account is Basic, even though I'm paying for a plan

bjohnsonjas20
New member | Level 2

I pay my subscription through the Apple Store, I have had a subscription for a few years now. When i upgraded phones it shows that my dropbox account is basic. I called the Apple Store as suggested, Apple stated that the account shows good standing with them, and they are currently charging my credit card. For the past three or four months its still showing a basic account. I have tried everything to contact dropbox as suggested by Apple Store but still unable to talk to someone. Helpppp

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@bjohnsonjas20 wrote:

I pay my subscription through the Apple Store ... it shows that my dropbox account is basic.

First, make sure you're signed in with the same account that you used on your previous phone. If that's not the issue, go into Settings within the Dropbox app and restore purchases.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?