cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure which Dropbox account I'm being billed for

Not sure which Dropbox account I'm being billed for

sz79
New member | Level 2

My credit card is charged for $127.79. I have to give the invoice to my admin dept. Under billing, it shows no payments or billing activity. I tried going through Chat but it also routed me to the same page and same message. I also tried to find the invoice by putting in the 12alphanumeric reference but no use.

I have a drop box and my associate has one. I tried to get it through his account but again same message. Also he has left the work so i want to delete his account and add another team member as well but don't know how to do it in proper way to not loose the information.

Any one has any idea of how to retrieve the invoice or how to get hold of any representative who can help?

5 Replies 5

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hi @sz79, and thanks for posting here about this! 

The charges that you’ve received, do they seem to be directly from Dropbox or the App Store/Play Store instead?

That’ll help me guide you further.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

sz79
New member | Level 2

its from Dropbox.

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for clarifying that. 

Are you receiving any type of errors if you try to insert the 12-digit transaction ID you mentioned above in this page?

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

mvega12vm
New member | Level 2

Drop Box has been charging me $13.22 Drop Box " internet " I do not have internet with them and I got a new credit card and I don't know how they got my new card number.

I went on line and  I don't see any subscriptions. I went to Google play and send me to Drop Box. This is ridiculous. 

Rich
Super User II

@mvega12vm wrote:

Drop Box has been charging me $13.22 Drop Box " internet " I do not have internet with them and I got a new credit card and I don't know how they got my new card number.

Dropbox doesn't provide Internet access.

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Dropbox cannot charge you if they don't have your billing information. If you've been charged and didn't give them your billing information, then someone else has and you should be contacting your bank.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    mvega12vm New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
    sz79 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?