cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Purchase page keeps refreshing

Purchase page keeps refreshing

nicoloceneda
Explorer | Level 3

I am trying to upgrade back to Dropbox Plus but the checkout page keeps refreshing the page continuously. I am unable to purchase the upgrade and the bot is completely useless.

This has to be the most laughable bug I have ever seen... 

24 Replies 24

RMalik
Explorer | Level 3

I have the same problem. Did anyone find a solution? I've tried two different browsers (Safari & Chrome) and have tried Chrome in incognito mode as well but none of them worked. This is really frustrating as I can't access files I need for work so I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks!

Lightwizard
New member | Level 2

Same here. This was happening all last week too. Unable to pay. I have tried all browsers and they all behave the same...

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi everyone, do you have a proxy, VPN, firewall, security software, or even ISP/router issues could be restricting traffic to the following Dropbox domains?

Could you try using incognito/private browsing mode without any extensions and plugins running?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

string
New member | Level 2

I've tried four different browsers on two separate networks now. The checkout page is constantly firing off requests and refreshing the summary, and disabling and then enabling the "Purchase" button. Any action triggers a Verification popup which passes and then returns me to the same loop.

I'm just trying to give Dropbox money. A tech company this size using FE developers that can't maintain a checkout page doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Will just use Google Drive instead.

nicoloceneda
Explorer | Level 3

Just use PayPal to make the payment. It solved the problem for me. But it utterly ridiculous that they still haven’t fixed the issue.

RMalik
Explorer | Level 3
Hi Jay, thanks for the reply. I don’t have any proxy or VPN etc running. I’ve tried in incognito mode as well with no success. Someone else used PayPal in this thread but I don’t have that so it’s not an option for me. I’ve even tried it on my mobile phone browser in addition to two browsers on my computer and two networks. I’d be really grateful for any help as this is extremely frustrating!

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey @RMalik, @Lightwizard and @string, I hope you’re all doing well! 

I’m sorry to hear you’re facing this issue, so let’s have a look. 

Since I understand that you’ve tried various browsers already, can you go to this page and open a ticket with our support? 

After that, send me your ticket numbers here and we’ll check this individually for each one of you.

Cheers.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

RMalik
Explorer | Level 3
Hi Nancy, thanks for the reply and link. Sorry for the potentially dumb question but I can’t seem to find a way to create a ticket on the support page you shared. I’ve looked at that page before as well but it seems to only have help articles or a chat bot (which I’ve already tried unsuccessfully). Thanks for the help

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

@RMalik, is there any chance that you’re not logged in to your Dropbox account, when opening the link l sent you? 

If you’re signed in, you should be seeing an option to create a ticket with our support directly. 

If you want, you can also send me a screenshot of what you see when visiting our Support page.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

RMalik
Explorer | Level 3

Hi @Nancy , apologies for the late reply. I am signed into Dropbox but still can't see the option to create a ticket. I see generic help options that I've been seeing from the beginning. It's several screenshots as I scroll down the page; I'm attaching them here in case that helps. Thank you for looking into this!Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 12.05.24.pngScreenshot 2022-04-22 at 12.05.14.pngScreenshot 2022-04-22 at 12.04.59.png

Need more support?