cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Years customer on CC-changed billing to Apple last few month and now can't change back to CC?

Years customer on CC-changed billing to Apple last few month and now can't change back to CC?

travvisty
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I been a customer for a long time on CC billing..

got an iphone and changed to app store billing..

Now I want to go back to CC billing so my company card will pay for it, and it won't let me update my CC number..says it must be done through the App store.. I canceled a couple of weeks ago.. thinking I would at least get a 'return to us' email .. but nothing.. my account expires in a few days.. and I go back to basic.. but still can't update billing information outside app store. What is going on with being locked to Apple billing forever? This is super irritating.

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

You need to wait for the App store version to downgrade you and then you can upgrade via the Dropbox website. It may take up to a week or so after your payment should happen. You wont loose any data though so dont panic

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?