cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login without phone number

Can't Login without phone number

Axelmind
New member | Level 2

Hi everyone! I have a problem accessing my account. Unfortunately, I lost access to my old number and can't receive the message, I'm trying to authorize with "click yes on the cell phone" but the authorization message does not appear. I tried to talk to the chat but it didn't solve it. Is there any other way to contact a human attendant who can help me? Could you help me how I can recover my account? I really need the data in it. Thanks for the help!

1 Reply 1

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Axelmind, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you use to login to Dropbox. 

Keep me updated with the ticket ID from when you contacted support.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?